Fairfield family homeless following fire
(Fairfield)— A Fairfield family is homeless following a fire Tuesday afternoon.
The fire occurred at the North Bay Apartments. When firemen arrived on the scene flames were seen coming from the apartment unit. Other apartment units received smoke damage.
Firemen say a mother and three small children were home at the time of the blaze, but were able to get out of the apartment safely.
Fairfield Fire Chief Scott Vaughn says the fire was started from an electrical baseboard heater.
The family lost all of it’s belongings as a result of the fire.